Wednesday, January 31, 2018

DREAMCATCHER in the sauna



You had better wear this cloth
/ But, wait a second
[Fansubs by Little Sloth] Hi~
/ We were wrong, we were wrong I'm not gonna do it Please film it only above my legs I'm not gonna do it~ That's not what I expected... I can understand this jjimjilbang.
But the theater must not be fake, right? She must book the tickets Actually I didn't expect about jjimjilbang It's... Totally....
By the way, the funny thing is that
it's actually hot here It's really hot. It's hot like in a red clay chamber I have never been Jjimjilbang, so what is it? I'm not doing it Please do not film my legs Hey, let's say hi Hi, My name is SuA
/ One, two, three Dream of me, Hello, This is Dreamcatcher What is this?
/ Is it really a Jjimjilbang? It really went to far Some memories are coming up in my head now Some memories...

You should take off your shoes before enter
a Jjimjilbang
/ Raise your hand if you expect this They are too bad She said "You maybe walk around at Coex
in these clothes" So I said "Is it kind of a penalty?" Let's play a Tray Karaoke Yoohyeon, sit down
/ Sit from the back Sit please It's such a feeling of betrayal! Raise your hand if  you planed this project You don't have a sheep head? I'll wear it vertcally To disobey her! Me looks like a cook? Am I wearing it right?
/ Yes is it 77`C because we are seven? Is it right? Deabak In fact, the manager said yesterday
we were going to go to Jjimjilbang to film vlive So I said "Why we go to Jjimjilbang"
and she said "I just have wanted to film
at a Jjimjilbang" So we believed we really were supposed to go to
a Jjimjilbang
/ I couldn't know why we go to a jjimjilbang with make-up on
/ But, by the way, I have watched that kind of video So I thought we would do like that But the theater must be true? She said it's all for Dreamcatcher, right? Wait, wait, May I tell you something horrible? "Pocketmon capture" said they are fooled too Just when we are on the way to
the fashion week Manager unnie said on the phone "Isn't it good to visit the Jjimjilbang where
Dalshabet has visited?" It's enough salty without salt Is it heaven? I love here It's warm A massage chair is over there We play a game and choose one to sit on
the massage chair Game? What game do we play? Timing game!
1 / 2 /3 /4 5 / 6 I'm eating now In Korea, you need to have a good sense of wit Do you know timing game? Ah, we didn't explain about timing game to her
yet Then shall we play another game? Another game? Dong, what timing game is is.... Is that.... When someone does... We are 7 people right now and among 7, someone says one! Then another says two! Three!
And we shouldn't speak at the same time and
even at the last time So you failed.

Go Start! You show late You show late, unnie
/ We do it again It's dong You were destined to be picked up Let me bring you to the massage chair Dong, have some special treatment Who massages her? Dong can choose including staffs just get hit by the members Then... She said "Get hit" by the members What would Dong's choice be? You want to live in an easy way JiU may make some fun honestly... Unnie, you know I massage quite great
/ It's scary She lives easily, by the way level 3 Let me introduce a special masseur.
How about that?
/ You don't have to Syeon unnie?
/ Yes Siyeon is expensive so that she barely massage Because it makes her tired
/Ok.

But don't film my legs Don't film them Yes? What? You can massage her
/ Where do you get a stitch? Don't you know the word "Stitch"? Where do you feel pain?
/ Here
/Here? Does it hurt?
/ No, it doesn't It's good
/ It's good? Really? I'm sorry, I will put it on you Tell me just one area where you get a stitch My back
/ Your back? "Siyeon is nailing now" nailing? Dong, you will hurt your hands,
clear away your hands This area Does it hurt?
/ Is it good? Totally
/ Who do you want to recommend it? Who do you want to recommend? To Gahyeon Wow, miss Handong, you are..
/ They said Handong, almost broken It doesn't break that so easily Whose drink? May I have it?
/ No, you may not Shouldn't I go if I lose a game? Dong, recommend you So it goes to every each one No, at most two So what will I do now? Who want to massage Gahyeon? Oh, me! I just feel like doing it Gahyeon
/ yes Do you have any things to say to me?
/ I love you unnie I love you Dami unnie Where may I massage? My shoulder
/ Shoulder?
/ Right shoulder "JiUangel" said "hit Gahyeon hard!" It's too bad that's her
/ "..." Said "Dami, are you gonna kill her?" Was it good?
/ Yes It's very good, it feels like my shoulder is softened Sit Because we are on a diet, we should eat lots of eggs
/ "Our the youngest, you need to lose your weight It's too cold here, May I name here Ice room?
/ Is there a ice room here? Let's call this Gzone... This zone a ice room
/ Gzone? That's what I used say when I was young Wasn't it used for game IDs?
/ Gzone user Guys, say it Everywhere is ice room except this zone Do you know our new song coming up? This is it. We almost spoiled We've already spoiled I think this is too hot Who ate this white? Your flesh has just cut off Are you OK, Yoohyeon? It's because of April fools' day Actually we are supposed to go to a Jjimjilbang
and theater This is the Jjimjilbang and... The theater is....
/ Maybe that would be...

The theater was a lie Yesterday,
we even voted which movies we would see We were voting, and "Decide by ten o'clock tomorrow,
or we can't book tickets" I chose movies very seriously checking ranks, reviews, and scores... We even woke up at the midnight and voted... At 4oclock I said I was really want to see Scallet unnie "Nuclear fist in Masang" I'm the "BuryingAlive" in Masang I'm the "Fire Fist" in Incheon Yes,
And she is the "BloodOcean in Deagu" "BloodOcean in Deagu"
/ You are talking that because it's April fools day? No, we aren't
You wanna see something? "Happy" said "I just came here and felt
something like goosebumps" This egg must be delicious "Please make some battle about lying
for April fools day" "Battle of lying" I can't lie for I'm so pure Why are you sitting like that?
Did you just fart? Guys, there is no food delicious There it is here What lies should I say? I said I would try breaking an egg with one hand and the egg became like this So I'm piling it now to eat it Do you wanna try an egg? Is it an examination period
when we make comeback? Midterm exam period?
/ Really?
/ Cheer up! Break everything up! Take an exam and see us too you can do both, guys You must be good to be at a theater, right? One part is broken Staffs... They are sitting in a row
/ It's hot! You don't peel well "Leegiyeon" said she is coming from Deagu
to see the showcase "Ohmysunshine" said "Dami is not a peeled egg,
but she is baking an egg" Dami looks like she is really in a Jjumjilbang By the way, this is really a jjimjilbang Yes, this is a jjimjilbang Student guys, your brain goes bad
if you stay long in a jjimjilbang Really?
/ Yes How long had you been in there? I had been living in a Jjimjilbang "Hungrytodie" said "Is the famous jjimjilbang
in Gangnam right here?" Yes, this is the famous jjimjilbang in Gangnam! Come here to Happy jjimjilbang! You all have no sense
/ Try it again Come here to happy jjimjilbang!
/ Come here!
/ You shouldn't say that You have no sense! Really Only this one was true You have no sense...

Massage me please My back is not good
/ We will make a showcase in Japan Yes, we will make it in Newyork, so please come No, we make it at the same time, because
we have lots of bodies We can do some art of doppelganger Manager said ... What do we call it? Said video arcades are there So I said "There are also video arcades there?"
Then she said "This is a secret yet, I shouldn't have told you it" She is really a great actor Who can we trust now? Trust me There is chase me in a pump game It might be fun
/ Is pump something we use our feet... No we use our hands Someone is saying why aren't we sweating
in a jjimjilbang Jjimjilbang is a little....
/ My nose runs My nose runs "No, we use feet" Yes, we use feet to play a pump This mat suits us now Don't lose your mind Have you been a Jjimjilbang with other members? No / Yes
/ What is it? Someone says yes and someone says bad Haven't we been there?
/ Yes, we have, you know we have been Yes, I have been there "Tell me why you are wearing jeans
in a jjimjilbang" We regard fashion as important
so we can't enter here without jeans
/ Makeup is also necessary They are asking what did you want to see Movie? Beauty and the beast Minyoun and the beast? Handsome man and the beast Please laugh for me today Let's play a motivating anmals game Suddenly?
/ Yes, I like to We are in Animal red clay room Why aren't you doing it after you suggested
it first? Then I will be a wolf What do you want to be dami?
/ Turtle Ok, You can pass Sloth
In my phone book, Dami is registered as sloth I will take a giraffe OK
/ Does giraffe make sound? What do you want? Dong? "JiUJam" said "It's getting no funny" I admit She wants to be a cat
/ I already choose cat You still have many animals Do you want something to be?
/ Snake, snake You can do like this Is there someone who knows why they are
doing so? You know we are making comeback.
Yes How do you feel now? I feel so good It would be way better if we went to movie Do you even know "Guemsnagcheomhwa"? We are gonna make comeback,
How are you feeling?
/ I feel good Why do you becoem so quiet? Because I'm really disappointed You see it? "Let's see a movie" Do you want to do anything else?
/ I want to go to Korea Jjimjilbang Have you been Korean jjimjilbang? She's never been there so we shouldn't
make her experience wrong jjimjilbang "This is how it looks like" Actually we have to sleep in a Jjimjilbang We need wood pillows We have one. There is a wood pillow They say we shouldn't eat 2 eggs or more
a day Why?
/ I already eat two eggs Does that mean we should it only one egg
a day? No you can eat at most two Why are they so arguing? Please say in this way "Shouldn't eat more than two eggs"
/ Or three eggs or more Two eggs a day shouldn't be bad They sell a pair of two eggs at a grocery store
/Yes They are so serious...

Do you have something to spoil? Can I spoil? Good morning, our song's title is good morning How much can I spoil?
/ Can I really spoil it?
/ No, you can;t Didn't we spoil so much?
/ Yes By the way, did you talk down to me right now? "Dripcatcher" said "You need more vocal lessons" You know we have a showcase
at the comeback day Are you practicing hard? Yes, we are preparing practicing everyday Shouldn't we say that? How do you say it's a lie! Can I?
/ No you can't
/ I can't? Guys, We are going to sing all of our songs in this album You throw it away?
/ Throw it away? I'm going to sing Will you sing even the intro? Please laugh for me Why are you filming me? "Are the dance hardcore again?" How about the dance? We dance lying on the floor It is a worm dance The worms come together At first, the intro is like We gather together
/ We walk with shoulders I almost get my shoulder dislocated So I had some rest Is it true?
/ Yes What I say today is all true Please believe it
/ "LoveJiU" said "I got a seat right at the end of seats.
Please see me there" We will see all the seats one by one Every one of the seats.. We will take care of all Dance the sholder "Inho" said "I should practice the shoulder dance" They saw the teaser hundred times Then tell me what comes up at 1:30 It's not long as 1:30...
/ So you only saw Jodonghyeuk? You saw jodonghyeok hundred times,
so you have to see us million times
/ You must be a fan of Jodonghyeuk? "Leegihyeon" said "Staffs who clean up the stage will love it" "please dance wave dance" I wanted to joke with members
on this april fools day I had joked!
/ About what?
/ What did I joke about? You just did it to me?
/ That you  did a joke must be the april fools joke "SuA's ramen hair is cute" Hey, Look at me! How many times are you doing it? This is a Hipi(?) Perm I love the word "ramen hair" Dami did you solve the Production puzzle? Yes, I did. I already had solved it It was so easy. I solved it so soon
What is the Production puzzle? At my birthday, they give me the puzzle
made of my picture Really?
/ Deabak Hey, I pop it out and it doesn't make sound
anymore Isn't it because you pop it out? We are gonna finish it now
/ Now? It must be a joke again? You will turn on later, right? We would go to a theater later
/ Yes, "We turned it on again~ Hi~"
/ Yes, it can be! I'm not getting fooled anymore
/ It can be! "Change your clothes" "We will go to movie~"
then we might do the vlive April fools day fools so many people makes people imagine anything Let's finish it Did you experience that?
When you were in school Yes, that's what I wanted to say
/ In the school...

If it is coed school, We change the whole class There were boy's classes and girl's classes apart How was the jjimjilbang? It was satisfying.... And I'm happy now Since I didn't go to Jjimjilbang It has changed a lot I've never been in 77`C room Can't we be cooked in 77`C ? We must melt to die It was fresh to be in this jjimjilbang Though I have lived hundred years, Nothing goes fine today... I knew we really go to there But it is fun though Because it is april fools day today This is my first time to be in Jjimjilbang It is very different to what I imanged It was fun Really?
/ Yes, it is satisfying My thought? It was disappointing
I really love to see movie And the movie just disappeared!! You must think I would give up then But I will go to movie Wouldn't we go to movie?
/ We really could take the vlive again She chokes with her emotion
/ So you don't leave but wait I saw the katalk at the early morning There were hundreds of massages from
fan manager and manager So I read everything and voted for the movies
and I asked "Is it a joke for april fools day?"
And there was no reply You must be laughing
/ We were sleeping It's too sad...
/ Min R changed her earring Shall we go to practice?
/ No Don't turn it off We should go to practice Good morning Let's go to coex to practice good mornign Let's see movie Please come to showcase Please say goodbye Yes we are going to make comeback Good night is soft ballad song We changed our images So we dance on the floor lying on there It is nice song to hear lying on bed So wait for it There is a point choreography too
/ Shoulder dance And we are practicing hundred songs hundred? 99Songs are my solo songs And the price of ticket will rise more about 10,000won isn't it million won? So Hurry! And the lights at the showcase would be black dark color There is no light
/ Yes, we will have no light We will put them on our eyes or here Please bring your own light This time, audiences should bring their lights It's new type of stage Their phones will be discharged all after
the stage So they will not be able to go home And bring a ladder
because the stage is placed too high because the stage is placed too high Please say goodbye We are dreamcatcher I'm the leader, yoohyeon I'm the nightmare rolling in your body I'm the youngest Gahyeon! Hehe I'm Dami I'm the main vocal, Gahyeon Byebye I'm handong We are dreamcatcher.

DREAMCATCHER in the sauna

No comments:

Post a Comment