Monday, February 12, 2018

Finland is Epic Sauna



*Epic Finnish fanfare* This is my sauna. In Finland, sauna is a big deal. This sauna was built by my great, great... ...

Great, great, great, great, great, great... ... Great, great, great, great great, great... ...

Great, great, great... ... Great, great, great... ...

Great... ... Great, great, great... ...

Great, great, great, great, great, great... ... Great, great, great, great ukki. He was very great! In Finland, sauna is very important place.

In sauna, you can sit and sweat... ... You can cook makkara... Sauna is also a very good place for meditation.

Last week we had a city council meeting here. Sauna is also a place where you give birth. Also, I was born in this sauna. Joo, sauna can be used for many things...

... But never storage. We are not in Sweden. Oh yes, this is important.

Have you ever seen one of these? This is a vihta. Vihta is used for massage. You give yourself a relaxing sauna experience. *Sounds of vihta massage and enjoyment* Very relaxing! What if we looked inside? Come with me! This is the kiuas.

It is the heart of sauna. My old one was not very good, but my neighbour told me about this Russian website, where they sell very cheap, very good kiuas... So I got mine from there. I don't really know what it says, but I'm pretty sure it means "premium kiuas".

And here it has kiuas company logo too! I have seen this logo on television many times, so the company must be very big and famous. I think I put it on, I want to go to sauna later tonight. *Sauna start sounds* *radioactive glow* My new kiuas is very good and hot. It has made my sauna great again.

You know, if a Finnish person invite you to behind their sauna, you should run as fast as you can to the opposite direction. That is very important. *Large explosion* Oh wow! I don't know what is that! Maybe my neighbour Pertti is having birthday party with fireworks. Well, as I saying, you know, never go behind the sauna with a Finn.

Another thing you want to know too is never use nokkonen for vihta making. It's... Hey Pertti! Happy birthday! Very nice fireworks.     You know, maybe I will join him, I kind of want to go to sauna.

We can finish the interview later! Now is a good time to go.   [Narrator] In Finland, as long as there are people, there will be sauna. [Narrator] It is a place of beginnings and endings, a place of gathering, and of solitary meditation. [Narrator] Even in the perpetual darkness of the Finnish winter, Finland's sauna Finland's sauna radiates with a welcoming, familiar warmth.

What can I say? Finland is epic. Hello people of the world! Greetings from Finland. I have three messages for you. Number one: go to sauna.

Number two: if you are from Sweden, and use your sauna as storage, depart from your wicked ways. Number three: like and share this video, otherwise you get a private tour behind my sauna. Happy new year!.

Finland is Epic Sauna

No comments:

Post a Comment