Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Willaim and Steven Yeuns fun Korean sauna experience! [The Return of Superman2017.08.27]



Let's go eat this, man. Let's go eat this, man. Sam has prepared William's meal. (What Steven does) (makes William give a big reaction.) Eat.

Eat. Blueberries. Blueberries. Would you like a piece of sausage? (He spits out the sausage.) Oh, no.

Would you like a piece of egg? (William doesn't even look at the egg.) Okay. You can't eat only blueberries. You are going to turn blue if you only eat blueberries. What is Uncle Steven making? (William is touching something.) This is so scary.

(Uncle, look at this.) What? That's an SD card. That's an SD card. (What's that?) It's not food. This is an SD card.

(I got it from here.) William, did you pull the SD card out of the camera? That's pretty good. That's pretty good, man. (I am sorry for all the troubles today.) Look at that. It's a face.

Look at that. That's a face. Look at the blueberry face. Look at that.

Look at that. Here. Take a bite. (He hesitantly takes a bite.) (It's not to my taste.) William, what do you like to eat? Do you like dried laver? Look at it.

(Ta-da) (He tries dried laver.) Is it good? (Uncle Steven begins to make gimbap.) (It's a healthy gimbap with rice and egg.) Babies love dried laver. It suits William's taste. Yum. You are eating well.

Gimbap. Yum. (He makes good gimbap.) There was an egg in there. I got you.

(I'll let it slide this time.) Yummy. It was yummy, right? It was yummy, right? It was yummy, right? (Uncle, come here.) What's that? (He tries to get dried laver on a camera.) That's dirty. Let's go wash our hands. Let's go wash our hands.

Uncle Steven washes William's hands. Do you like the water? Do you like the water? (It's a special service for William.) Dad. William. That's you.

Meanwhile, Sam... (Sam came out to buy lunch.) Hello. Please give me two tteokbokki - and sundae. / - Sundae.

- Thank you. / - Thank you. Bye. I had to pull.

(Steven makes Sam run.) Sam came back in a hurry for Steven. - Yes. / - Hello. - It's Dad.

/ - Hello. - What is it? / - It's Dad. It's Dad. Did you have fun, William? Did you have fun with Uncle Steven? Thank you.

- Do you like tteokbokki? / - Yes, I do. There is Uncle Steven's favorite, tteokbokki, and Sam's recommendation, dakbal. My mouth is watering. (Eating) (This is the taste.) Dad.

Dad. (Uncle Steven enjoys the food.) He is waiting for Dad. (He tries liver for the first time.) Do you want this? (It tastes good.) - Dad. / - Dad.

Dad. (Envious) When did he first say that? He was really young. I think it was just words, but in the last four weeks... That's got to be an awesome feeling.

Dad, Dad. Dad, Dad. Can he say "Mom"? - Yes. / - Yes? He says "Dad" more.

What is that? Is that marinated crab? - It's dakbal. / - Dakbal. I don't even know what... I mean, I have never eaten chicken feet.

There isn't a special way (It's your first time eating dakbal, right?) To eat it. Just... (He gives a demonstration.) Uncle Steven tries it after Sam. Is it good? (How does it taste?) (Coughing) (His lips are sore.) Drink this.

(This is the best drink to relieve the spiciness.) Thank you. (He finds peace with a drink.) (Have another cup.) (Gulping) William. Don't eat this. - Don't eat this.

/ - It's really spicy. (He feels dizzy.) Don't eat this. (He is retching.) In Korea, they say eating hot food relieves stress. I am not sure about that.

William wanted to go out. - Shall we... / - He loves going out. - Does he like going out? / - Yes.

Shall we go out together? - That would be nice. / - All right. Let's relieve some actual stress. - Shall we go out? / - Shall we go out? (Let's hurry up and go out.) (They go to a place Uncle Steven recommends.) Was Jude born when you were filming "Okja"? No, he was actually conceived when I was filming "Okja".

- That's great. / - Yes. Were you there for his birth? Yes, I was. It was magical.

Did your wife come home after the childbirth? She stayed in the hospital for three to four days. In Korea, they have these recovery centers. - Really? / - So... Mothers usually spend a week or two there after the hospital.

- Really? / - They have nurses there to look after the baby and teach you how to feed them, - and do the whole thing. / - That's cool. It's an opportunity for moms to recover. (Why didn't I know about this before?) Is your wife in the industry? No, my wife is a photographer.

She must take a lot of photos of Jude. We have a lot of good photos. She sends me photos and they are awesome. I was really surprised when you came.

I never imagined it would be you. How did you decide to visit this program? To trade war stories. (He came to trade parenting war stories.) Right, William? I got to meet you, man. I got to meet you, man.

(Roar) How about you? How about you? (Smiling) Does he laugh a lot? He smiles so much. It's kind of the same. When you get him laughing, it goes "boom" like an explosion. (He is a funny uncle.) (Shaking his head) What? (I'm going to take your SD card out.) (Uncle Steven can't take his eyes off.) (Uncle, come here.) (I love Uncle Steven.) (Anyway...) Where are we going? I got the address on the GPS navigation.

- I should just follow it. / - Follow whatever it says. (Where is Uncle Steven's hot place?) I just thought it would be a good idea to bring them and get some rest. I would help watch William here.

Okay. Follow me. (Uncle Steven's hot place) Do you know what this is? Isn't it a sauna? You fight heat with heat. - You know that, right? / - Hot things for summer, - cold things for winter.

/ - Yes. (The Hollywood star's choice is a sauna.) (Sam and Uncle Steven get changed.) - Are you ready? / - Yes. Hey. (How does William look?) (He is dressed in a yellow outfit.) (He is the cutest baby on the block.) (He copies William.) William.

William, are you ready? Are you ready? Let's go. (Of course I am ready.) (He is excited.) Let's go. We can't wait to see the place Uncle Steven recommends. (Hello, William.) Hello.

- Hello. / - Hello. I just figured you should get some rest. Just relax.

Yes, I'd like that. You should get some rest. I love resting time. I absolutely love it.

This place looks nice. (William loves it.) (Running) (One, two, dance) He is so cute. He looks like a chick. (William the chick appears in a sauna.) You are a chick.

(I will play with Uncle.) William. What is this? What is this? (Uncle Steven and William spend some time together.) William, come here. (He enjoys the speed with Uncle Steven.) (That was thrilling.) (Smiling) - May we jump with you? / - Yes. Okay.

(Jumping) (Uncle Steven and William have a fun time.) Meanwhile, Sam visits a place. Massage. His feet twist. His hands twitch.

What kind of a massage is it? (He is getting threaded.) I love my facial hair. I will leave the part that looks nice. (The stinging sensation gets on his nerves.) Am I bleeding? I'm only removing hair you don't need. I might be bleeding.

No, hold on a second. Wait a minute. Is this really a thread? You said you want to get threaded. I didn't think it would hurt so much.

(Laughing) (While Sam gets some rest...) Shall we have a snack? A snack. (Shall we have a snack?) Look at this stuff, man. What do you want? Eggs? (Let's see.) Thank you. (You must have eggs at the sauna.) (William smiles and shows his bottom teeth.) What do you want? (We need something to drink.) What can babies drink? - They drink hongcho.

/ - I see. Please give me one. Thank you. (Thank you for the food.) You need this on your head.

Uncle Steven even makes a sheep's head for him. (Steven the sheep) I will do it for you. (Let's eat.) (This is bothersome.) Uncle Steven does everything William does. (Cracking) Nice.

You are good at this. Have you tried it before? Okay. Yes, you have. (Eating) (Is it good, Uncle?) (It's sour.) You are so cute, man.

(After the date...) William, let's go find Dad. Yes? Let's go. Where is Dad? Where is Dad? Where is Dad? Let's go. Let's go.

Where is Dad? Is he in here? They finally found Sam. (Sam is enjoying the sauna.) (I am here.) - Hello. / - He has been rolling. - Really? / - Yes.

What did you do? We walked around the place. You walked around the place? He was just going for it. (William hunts a camera.) I think he is excited. What? (Throwing) (Director William has strange aesthetics.) (He moves the camera in a strange way.) As William becomes more mischievous, (The camera suffers.) The camera suffers all day.

My goodness. What should I do? What? That's an SD card. William, did you pull the SD card out of a camera? That's pretty good. What? (He even pulls a straight face.) (You are in the palm of my hand.) Oh, man.

Jude is still carriable. He is not that hard, but this is next level. (Students linger by the door.) Hello. Hello.

- Hello. / - Come on in. - We are fans. / - Really? We are Steven Yeun's fans.

- I'm enjoying watching "Walking Dead". / - Thank you. I bet you didn't expect - to see Steven Yeun here. / - No.

How does it feel to see him? - He is handsome. / - Thanks. (He takes the compliment.) I watched "Walking Dead". - Really? / - I am underage, but...

(Laughing) That's understandable. - May I take a photo? / - Yes. Sure. I am really a fan.

One, two, three. (He clicks the shutter.) - Excellent. / - Nice. Nice to meet you guys.

(He finishes his fan meet at the dry sauna.) Yes, sure. Can he give that to him? What is it? It's dried squid and water. William, you got a gift. (He gets squid legs.) (Excited) It tastes better the more you chew on it.

Is this dried squid? (Steven is trying various kinds of food today.) Shall we eat it together? (It's the dried squid kiss.) It tastes good. (I'll just eat it by myself.) Thank you for looking after William today. Thank you. I mean, I learned a lot.

Although there's still some time until my son grows up to be this big. I don't know what you could've learned. - But it was a preview / - Yes. Of how it will be like in the future.

I'm going to drink a lot of coffee from now on. Give him a kiss. (Today was fun, Uncle Steven.) Thank you. William, give him a high-five.

(I had fun too, William.) - Give me a high-five. / - Give him a high-five. (Come back and play with us again.).

Willaim and Steven Yeuns fun Korean sauna experience! [The Return of Superman2017.08.27]

No comments:

Post a Comment