Thursday, March 8, 2018

How Do You Pronounce Sauna Nathan's Vlog



So Alan and I are gonna go around and ask people pronounce: "Sauna" Alright let's go. You all gonna get it right? I don't know. (Laughter) I believe a lot of people are just gonna say "sauna" and then we're gonna laugh at them. (Laughter) Oh hey.

What is the question? How do you pronounce: (point at the word "sauna") I think he went that way. (Laughter) How do you pronounce that word? "Song na" Are you sure? I'm sure. "Sour na" Positive? Yep. Is it different from what he said? I said "song na".

- What did you say?
- "Sour na" Eh.."Sonn na" (laughters) Say hi. In case you didn't know that, that's Alan. Just get people how to pronounce a very hard word like a 15-letter word. How do you pronounce that word? For real? Yes.

"Sour na" Are you sure? "Song na" Yeah, I'm from the northern country, so.. My family is from finland so it's "sour na" It's an actual thing on "Husky bucket list" it's like: yeah you need to know how to pronounce that then I'm like: ookayyy. (Laughter) "sor na"? Are you sure? You don't look sure. But I'm kinda trying figuring out if there are some sort of trick you want to put on there.

Because it's just look like the word "Sauna" to me. "Song na" It's either "song na" or "sor na" "soun na" That's the proper Finnish to do it. Are you Finnish? No, I'm not. (Laughter) "song na" Are you sure? Yeah, I'm not from here.

(Laughter) Otherwise it'd be like "sonng na" You ready for this quiz? Quiz? How do you pronounce this word? "Song na" Are you positive? I'm absolutely positive. - That's because she's a Yooper.
- Yes. Are you guys both Yoopers? - We are.
- No. No? You are not? Not technically.

(Laughter) What is this for? So how you guys pronounce this word? What word? You know what, I'm gonna need you guys say that again. (Laughter) Because I wasn't recording. Recompose myself, let's go. So guys, how do you pronounce this word? - "Sou na"
- "song na" Are you sure? Yes.

I'm recording this time. Awesome. Hey ma'am how are you doing today? Good. You look like you want to going into..

Shut up, I want to go with "song na" There you go. Is that how you pronounce it? Yeah, it's sauna. I'm form Minnesota, don't you know? You betcha. You had a really long day.

And it's cold. And you are just like you just really needed to get into.. A "song na" You sure? Positive. Is that what you really want to getting into? 100% Are you looking at Alisa? Mr.

Copper You need Alisa in here? - We could have Alisa here.
- Oh no. Come on in Alisa. What are you looking for Nathan? It's been a cold day, and it's really cold and you just wanna jump into a...? - "Song na"
- Jump into a "song na" Is that how you pronounce it? That's how I'm pronouncing it. You wanna junp into a...

"Song na"? "Song na" Yeah? Yeah. Sure? I'm 100% positive. What do you have to say? Did you do it? Do what? She did it. I think she did it.

(Laughter) I'm kidding You didn't do anything It's been a long day Cold You just wanna jump into a...? "Song na"? Are you sure? "Soun na" Which one is it? It's "soun na". "Soun na" You sure? Yeah. (Laughter) You positive? That's how the Finns pronounce it: "soun na" Sweet. Are you videoing me? Yeah.

(Music) Sounded great..

How Do You Pronounce Sauna Nathan's Vlog

No comments:

Post a Comment