Thursday, July 19, 2018

The difference between male and female public sauna [The Return of Superman2017.02.05]



This place has hot springs. - Welcome. / - Hello. Soeul is seven and Daeul is four.

How much is it? It's 12 dollars for adults and 8 dollars for kids. Can't I just be six? To save money? We need to follow the rule. That means only Daeul is counted as a kid. - Yes.

/ - Here you go. Thank you. (Men's bath is that way and women's bath is this way.) Men's bath is that way and women's is this way. Please go that way.

- Is it divided? / - Yes. Is there no family bath? (Puzzled) (Bumsoo thought there would be family baths.) Can she do it alone? - I'm older now. I can do it alone. / - Are you sure? That's a relief.

Okay. It's an open-air bath. - Let's shout to each other. / - Okay.

- Okay? / - Okay. - See you in a while. / - Bye, Soeul. (This was filmed after the business hours.) Blue mountains (They're warming themselves up in the bath.) It's so warm.

What if there are sharks? Sharks? Then you should save me. It's too warm for sharks. What will you do if there are? Will you save me or run away? (I'm scared of sharks.) Isn't Soeul here yet? Soeul. (Women's bath, men's bath) Soeul.

(What is she doing? Why isn't she answering me?) Soeul. It's really warm here. Soeul, did you hear me? (There's no answer.) Lee Soeul! I guess she's still taking a shower. I guess so, right? Correct.

Soeul is still busy taking a shower. (Soeul's beauty care at a public bath) Women need more time for showering. Shall I wash my hair now? (Soeul is more beautiful than a flower.) Soeul. (Bumsoo and Daeul await Soeul for so long.) Lee Soeul.

Can't you hear me? (Can't you hear me?) We're so loud. Can't you hear us? (Gosh, I'm so busy right now.) Take a shower quickly and come outside. (Finally, Soeul comes outside.) Someone called me. Where's Daeul? I'm down here! (I'm down here!) I'm down here with Dad.

- Is that so? / - Yes. - Daeul. / - Yes. (The family is reunited through voice.) What took you so long? Whenever I went to a public bath when I was young, my mom always came late.

My dad got undoubtedly mad from waiting. Why didn't they go at a different time? Soeul's a girl so of course she'd want to primp a bit. That's why she was a bit late. That made me smile.

- Lee Daeul. / - Why? - Dad. / - Yes? Are you above me? I'm beside you. Really? You're beside me? Yes, by the wall.

In a warm place. Listen, I'll knock on the wall. All right. (Knocking) I'll give it a try as well.

You are here. You really are. I want to be where you are at. Me, too.

I miss you. I miss her, too. Daeul, who do you miss? Soeul. - Soeul.

/ - Yes? Why did you take so long? That's... It's difficult to explain. Why? I washed my face, put on a facial mask and also washed my hair. How did you come so early? We did all of them.

We did them at once, nonstop. (Nonstop) (Bumsoo wiped Daeul's face three times.) (He briefly washed Daeul's feet.) There's a reason why men only take five minutes to shower. (They finished showering in five minutes.) Soeul! Why? (Daeul points at the sky.) It's the moon. Look at the moon.

What color is the moon? It's white. It's white. It's bright. While looking at the moon, make a wish for how you want this year to be.

I'll make a wish first. (Bumsoo's wish for 2017) In 2017, I'd like Soeul and Daeul to be braver, more courageous and healthier. All right? - Soeul, make a wish. / - I wish that you wouldn't sound so mean.

I don't sound mean. I just speak fast, so I say a lot of different things. Since I speak fast, you think I sound mean? It's because I speak fast. (I'll speak slowly from now on.) Please don't speak in a mean way now.

Soeul, make a wish now. Dear Moon, hello. Since I'm seven years old, I want to be prettier and cooler. (I can't hear anything.) Soeul, speak louder.

No, I've already done it. (It's a secret between the moon and I.) - Soeul. / - Yes? - Was the trip fun? / - Yes. What about you, Daeul? It was fun.

I'm so happy. I'm so happy too. (I'm so happy too.) All right! (Their happiness is charged 100 percent.).

The difference between male and female public sauna [The Return of Superman2017.02.05]

No comments:

Post a Comment