Thursday, August 30, 2018

Urban Exploration Estate House Full of Stuff!! + Playhouse & Sauna



Hello and good day. We are in Finland like we most of the time are. We are in Lapland. This time we are very north Lapland and as I was driving, I noticed this house is abandoned house.

It's pretty traditional Finnish house. The stairs are rotten as you can see, curtains ripped off. Probably a few animals have been inside of the house I would predict. Here are old rotten swing that has fallen apart.

I don't know what that house is. And here we have kids playhouse. Here are some kids toys. I don't know about this house.

It's not in that bad shape but all the paint are peeling off. I don't know if you could see inside but there are few stuff inside maybe ... Maybe somebody uses it as a storage, so we don't go in. And it looks like nobody wants to nobody go in.

And here in the flower field, we have maybe some kind of guest house or sauna or perhaps storage. No, maybe it's work shed. It's completely falling apart. There's some kind of engine in there.

Let me focus again. Some jars. Now I'm curious what is inside those little drawers. Just work stuff...

Eewwww; mold. Magnesium thing. More drawers with nothing in it. Yes, because of the bricks, I assume this is sauna.

Now let's go inside the house. Yes, there's a road near. Whoa! Tight pants. Difficult to jump.

This door was open when I got here. I assume nobody have been here for ages. There are mushrooms in the ceiling ... Eewwww.

Now that's some decay ... Decay. For the inside, this is pretty clean! This fireplace heats the house. Some children's boots.

Kitchen; nice. Pretty much stuff inside. Let me take my flashlight. Paint is peeling from the ceiling a little bit.

No mold in the mattresses. That's a wonder. Let me show that angel painting. Yes.

Whoops. Let me focus. There's some old, old, old shoes. Some pants and nice hat.

Would it be a crime if I tried that? Wait. It's way too small (laughs). But remember; we are urban explorers so we don't take stuff for ourselves. We just examine, photograph, kind of what we do is taking history saving history to our cameras because we know these...

Hmmm, cellar; my favorite. Oh, where was I? We are saving history, these places, because these are going to decay and then they're going to fall apart. Upstairs and we have some ... Something here.

Let me take my flashlight Here are some clothes a bag, more clothes. Nothing really special. Here's some beautiful decay. Here's a little fireplace.

I don't know what it was used but it's nice. Lot of clothes here. I assume women's clothes. I don't know.

What is ... Something to read here. Some car; about cars. Strem.

Let me focus. It looks like these are machine gun shells. Huh. It would be weird to find machine gun in here.

Okay. Ouch! And I am running out of time so I have to quickly show this room and ... Finish (?) And more (?) And we are running out of time. I have to quit because I have time limit on this camera.

As always please subscribe, thumb up and share this video. Bye! And see you again next week..

Urban Exploration Estate House Full of Stuff!! + Playhouse & Sauna

No comments:

Post a Comment